This is one of my go-to’s for a quick and easy lunch/dinner or even savory breakfast!
The falafel are actually store-bought and pre-made, which knocks a ton of time off of this one. If you can’t find any pre-made, they’re super easy to make yourself… it just adds a little more time.
What You Need:
- 1-2 cups finely shredded raw Kale
- 1 egg, poached
- 1/2 Avocado, cubed
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Falafels, handmade or purchased
- Nona Pia’s Balsamic Glaze
What To Do:
- Place the Kale in a bowl and combine with Olive Oil and Salt. Gently rub the Kale to soften. Put aside.
- Meanwhile, get your egg poaching! Check out this how-to video.
- Heat up your Falafel in the microwave/toaster.
- Once the egg is finished, combine all ingredients with the now-soft and yummy Kale. Assemble however you please! Enjoy 🙂