If you are tired of raw Kale salads (or can’t even stomach them to begin with) this is for YOU!
Simple, quick and painless. This makes the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
NOTE: The completed recipe can stay fresh up to 5 days in the refridgerator
SUBSTITUTES: Don’t like the texture of cooked Kale? Try large-leaf Spinach! It’s deeeeelish 🙂
What You Need:
- 1 Whole Bunch Kale (any kind will do)
- Wheat-Free Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos, 2 Tbsp
- Coconut Seasoning Sauce, 2 Tbsp
- Toasted Sesame Oil, 2 Tsp
- Fresh Ginger, 3 Tsp or to taste
What To Do:
- Clean and remove any debris and critters from your super fresh organic Kale.
- Tear the leaves off from the stem and hand rip into bite-sized pieces.
- Add Kale into a 4-quart pot filled with sea salted water, place lid on top and bring to a light boil.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl combine Soy Sauce, Seasoning Sauce, Sesame Oil and Ginger.
- Once lightly boiling, turn heat down and allow to simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes or until Kale is bright green and tooth-tender (go ahead, bite it). Remember to turn and toss the Kale to ensure every bit gets to enjoy the hot water.
- Remove Kale from the pot and rinse under cold running water.
- Once fully cooled, take small bunches of the cooked kale into your hands and gently ring out all of the excess water.
- Separate, gently, all of the now stuck-together leaves and add to your bowl of sauce.
- Thoroughly combine the sauce with the Kale by gently massaging it into the leaves with your hands.
- Once completely mixed together, serve with the rest of your meal or transfer to your favorite air-tight container and store in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving