If you love Matcha like I do, you must be drooling at the thought of combining that heavenly green dust with super nutrient-dense high-protein Collagen. You can now get your Matcha fix WITH your protein!? YAASSS!! 😀
BUT – is it good?
In the interest of saving you time and money, I’ve invested mine in finding out!
Today we are going to review Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen.
- Easily dissolved into liquids
- Works great hot or cold
- Rich in L-Theanine and Protein
- Great quality of Matcha – no bitterness
- Contains Coconut Water – added deliciousness
- Sugar-Free – You’re free to sweeten to your own taste.
- Tastes Great!
- Price point is high for the amount of product
- Highly Addictive – Is that a Pro maybe? hehehe 😉
- I mixed this into my favorite Almond Milk – Steamed – for a hot Matcha Collagen Latte. I also tried it cold in straight water to get a real sense of the unadulterated flavours – it was exceptional! I love that this comes unsweetened so you can have full control – I cannot stand Matcha powders ladened with sugar. Finally, I added it to a cold blended smoothie with Almond Milk, 1 Banana and 4 frozen Strawberries – Orgasmic, guys, truly orgasmic.
- Overall, my experience with Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen was nothing short of AWESOME. My only regret is not trying it sooner – It’s definitely one of the better Matcha products out there. Especially since this one comes packed with Collagen! The only problem? Being able to justify a new addiction. 😛