Who doesn’t love pancakes?!
I am such a sucker for pancakes. It’s cake you make in a pan… that you eat for breakfast… I MEAN C’MON!!!
Okay, so it’s not typically that healthy or macro friendly. But this recipe is! Without all of the flour and with the addition of protein and peanut butter (yeah buddy) I think this one ticks all the boxes.
The bonus is how easy and quick this recipe is to make!
NOTE: This can be made the night before – reheating is as simple as a quick spin in a microwave!
*TRICK: Blend all ingredients together for a super smooth batter.
ADDITIONS: Literally add anything you want. This recipe is incredibly versatile.
What You Need:
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1 Scoop Protein (I use Genuine Health Fermented Vegan Protein)
- 1 Scoop Collagen Peptides (I use Vital Proteins Collagen)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1-2 Tbsp Peanut Butter, for topping
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt
What To Do:
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Using a paper towel, carefully spread a light layer of coconut oil onto the pan.
- In a blender (any kind will do) add everything except for the peanut butter and coconut oil – blend until smooth.
- When the pan is hot enough, slowly pour the batter into your desired size of pancake. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until bubbles form around the edges.
- Carefully, and oh-so-skillfully, flip that beautiful thing and allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2, 4 and 5 until the batter is all gone.
- Top that heaping stack of deliciousness with your peanut butter and *DEVOUR!
*No Guilt Required!